We eat social media for breakfast

     What is social media, well social media is "websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking " I was always told that social media is good and bad. I always wondered why it was so bad. I asked my parents and they said it was bad because we are always in it and that's what we all day and we do t do anything else beside be on social media. I had to agree with them because I did notice that mostly every teenager is on social media . Why is social media so addicting? Do we go on social media cause everyone is on it? Do we just want to fit in and be on social media and try to keep up with the latest? These are some questions that I want to know.
   Popular social medias are Snapchat, Facebook, twitter, and instagram. These social media are used to describe or show what we are currently doing or thinking. But I social means the Interacting with other people by sharing information with them and receiving information from them. Media is referred to an instrument of communication, like the internet. I think that social media was first used to communicate with relatives and friends. Know seeing the social medias they seem more like social networking than social media if I were honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montag The killer

Author in progress