Masterpiece Academy Topic

My topic is on animal behavior and how each animal has different behaviors even the animal that are close species. I always wondered if animals have the same emotions as we do like sadness, anger etc. I also wondered if animals react to our emotions or our actions and reflect on them as well. 

I have read articles on animal behavior and the study of animal behavior begins with understanding how an animal's physiology and anatomy are integrated with its behavior. Also that that both there external and external stimuli prompt there behaviors as well as the weather. Lately I've been just seeing that every one is says that animals do have emotions. But I haven't seen if animals react differently depending on our emotions that my real question.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montag The killer

Author in progress

We eat social media for breakfast