My currents thoughts

Well I thought that it was about time that I blogged about something other than assignments to spruce up my blog or attempt to because I feel like its a little boring and I don't want people to think that...so I am trying to figure out what to say this might take some time to get used to. So lately I have been competing in competions for FFA its for floral and I am kind of nervous because there is state finals coming up and I just end up doubting myself about trying to do my best and not get in my head as much and fun but there's always that thought am I going to screw this up and our team not place. But so far we have done good in past competions for instance when we went to Hartnell which was Salinas,Ca our team got first and third which I know is good and besides who doesn't want to get first. Then the next completion came and it was in Arbuckle and we ended uo getting first which was good then came UcDavis and in that competition we got sixth. Well during at Davis I noticed that I got into my head during the competition and I feel like that resulted in us getting sixth and I ended uo just accepting that I should go on to the net completion way more confident than how I was at Davis. So then came the weekend and we usually go tot competiotns during the weekends and this weekend was Modesto and our team ended uo getting 5th which I believe we could of don't way better. So knowing that the State finals are coming up I am kind of worried about the results might be but I just need to not think about that. So lets talk about something else oh yeahh I am raising a pig OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!! my pig is soooo cute and I just cant wait till fair. Well enough with that hope didn't bored you guys I just thought Id try something new for my blog. Now is the hard part actually posting this, well if  your reading this is because I just went for it and posted it and if not than VIVIAN posts this. Well hope you have a GOOD DAY you guys!! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montag The killer

Author in progress

We eat social media for breakfast