Ignite talk

My master piece topic is on animal behavior and if there behavior may depend on our emotions. The things I did on my topic was I did research and I tried a experiment with my pig that I'm showing for the fair and I tested out if animals can see or react to our facial expressions which I read they could so u was curious to see if that was true and after experimenting I find out that is true which I found mind blowing. The thing I learned over the the break was that  animals can react to our facial expressions but I don't really know for sure if animals behavior depending on our emotions. By seeing what my topic is and this class I don't think they are connected. The next thing that I plan on doing next is try to talk to a person who studies ethology or a animal behaviorist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author in progress

Montag The killer

We eat social media for breakfast