Spring break post #2

today I was with my pig and seeing that I read an article saying that animals could read our body language and facial expressions so I was curious to test it out with my pig. So I feed him and cleaned his pen and then was making a really silly face at my pig and he looked at me weird at first then I naked a sad face and he laid down then I decided to try it one more time and I could decide what to do next and I just start laughing and my pig gets happy wags his tell runs and jumps a little and making this weird barking noise and come up to and just rubs his nose on me and at that point I kind of believed that animals can react with the emotions your feeling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montag The killer

Author in progress

We eat social media for breakfast