My Aeries

 I received a B on my essay on Young Goodman Brown and Earth on turtles back. When I saw that I received a B I was surprised because I was expecting a C on it. I was expecting that because I knew that the essay needed more about syntax and diction about the two stories and that was what the question to the printed was asking for and I thought I blew it when I finished writing my essay I was gonna start all over but then I saw the clock and as that u didn't have time to do another one. When I was writing I wasn't thing I was just writing like I already knew what I was gonna write which was good .I'm glad start over  because I did better than what u expected that I would do on it. On this course I think I could have done better but right now I think I deserve a B or C for my overall grade in this class. I deserve that because I do the journals in class and I put allot of thought into my journals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montag The killer

Author in progress

We eat social media for breakfast