Prufrock by t.s Elliott

i don't know what to think about Elliott's "love sing" I kind of found his song king of depressing. Why did the man in the love song not be loved was he afraid of getting his great broken or was he that insecure that he didn't want to have love in his life and go on living with out someone not that's just sad.  I don't think that he was afraid to be love I think that he was just so insecure about his appearance that he just didn't go with it but knowing that you don't love your appearance or anything about yourself then he should just done something  differently. I don't think I'd consider this proem a love song. I would consider it a tragedy honestly unless I got the wrong impression then I'm sorry that I misunderstood It that how I personally interpreted the song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montag The killer

Author in progress

We eat social media for breakfast