Emerson's child

        If Emerson could say something about the 2016 election he would be very surprised about the candidates. But he would also find a way to see the good about the two which I know may be surprising but it true. I feel like Emerson would say about the two candidates that if we looked at the two candidates and judge them as you think you want to be treated if you were in that position. He would suggest we should move on cause that was what the majority of they people voted for and we can't change the results and that you may be surprised what the candidate may due that is different on what his character really is but they country should just accept that also even if they don't like it.
        If Emerson could give us advice about we should pursue our goals he would just tells us to try to go for what you want and don't stop till you achieve it. But if he could see our school and our school aspirations I think he would give us a lot of motivation speeches and saying that we are the key to our future and what ever we do or don't do is what lays in our future. After we graduate high school I think he. Would suggest that we should do what we think is best for our future no matter what others may think or say but just do what you think is right plus it's your future.
        When Emerson say "yourself " I think he is actually talking about you. When people see me they see me as a shy person but once you get to know me I'm not that shy but I really do have fun times with friends and family. Sometimes when I say something people say that they never thought u would say those things because they see me as someone that is smart innocent And someone that doesn't cussesbut in reality I do. I do agree with Emerson when he says be yourself and trust yourself cause if you don't you may not be showing your true self which your hurting yourself your not hurting others but yourself.
     
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montag The killer

Author in progress

We eat social media for breakfast